THE ENCHANTED FOREST

Navarre, as the Basque Country, is the only place in Spain that has such variety of species and nature in its scenery. I've always been surrounded by vegetation. However, I started to appreciate it after I went to other cities and saw other type of weather which also makes the difference between one spot and another. Since then, I've been really interested in topic. This summer I visited too many places that I didn't knew they existed, such as 'La foz the Lumbier' or 'El bosque de Orgui'. Truly recommend to visit those places. So much diversity between them.

 Unlike other big cities, for instance, Bilbao, Madrid or Barcelona, Pamplona has never had an industrial side, which may have destroyed the environment. That's the main reason why it actually has that amount of vegetation. All kinds of it. Having a tone of them from north to south, and from left to right.

Today's post is about a magic place. However, it doesn't seem like a real forest. It's more like the one from a fairy tale, where, like in 'Alice in Wonderland', the trees talk, there are animals hide in vegetation... This is the 'Enchanted forest'. One part of the Natural Park of Urbasa and Andía, located near Pamplona. Only 45,9 km away, 41 minutes for the little ones! To get to this place you only have to arrive to a Restaurant called 'Etxebertzeko borda' and then just follow the signs until you get there. There are some great indications, although if you get lost just ask for help to the people that live in near towns. They are very kind.

The main explanation of this phenomenon is easy; a forest where hundreds of years and erosion, have made the most amazing figures out of beeches and rocks, just that. In addition, the silence plus the fog give the perfect atmosphere. One of those virgin places to go to clear your mind. Let your creativity begin and I recommend you take a little notebook to draw or take some notes of what your soul interprets.

Until next time folks!

Comentarios

Entradas populares