¿WHICH SOURCES DO WE USE?

Hi folks! Todays post topic is about the 5 online sources I personally use whenever I write on this blog or search for nature-related information. I personally find them very useful and trustworthy, and I hope it will be also useful for you guys!

The first, and in my opinion the most reliable source, is Turismo Navarra. This website offers a wide variety of services and posts of Navarre’s tourism. Not just about nature, but about gastronomy, accommodation, activities… It’s a very complete website in which you will find everything you want to know about Navarre.

 A similar web page and very complete too is Pamplona me gusta. It has a similar structure as Turismo Navarra but is more focused on Pamplona and its region. However, it’s very complete and it has on Pinterest some of the most astonishing photos of Pamplona I’ve ever seen. Check out its Pinterest here.



A page I use a lot to find Navarre’s landscape pictures is the Twitter of Parque Natural Urbasa. It has very good quality photos which we usually retweet them on our Twitter account, so go on and follow us!

The next one is another Twitter account and it has the best pictures of la Selva de Irati. This account is barely new and it has posted a few tweets so there’s few photos in it. I hope it will keep posting and adding interesting information about this beautiful natural park.

Last but not least, Diario de Navarra is one of the best journals of all the province, with hundreds of journalists working every day to bring the best news as accurate as possible. This is our reliable source for the latest news about anything related to nature. I also recommend it as a daily journal to read and I think it’s high quality journalism.

That’s all for today! I´ve you enjoyed let me know in the comment section down below, and don’t forget to subscribe on Twitter and Instagram to enjoy amazing landscapes and to keep up with the latest updates. Till next week!

Comentarios

Entradas populares