MY JOURNEY AS A BLOGGER

Hi folks! This will be my last post on this blog. We have reach to the end, and what better way to end than sharing my experience of this trip with you all.

The first day, in which we had to choose a topic for our blog I didn’t know what topic to choose. The only thing I knew was that I didn’t want to do the same thing as the others.  I wanted to do an original blog, fresh and different. When we first decided to post about Navarre’s nature we weren’t very sure if this was going to work, but it worked out pretty well.

Posting each week has shown me how much effort do bloggers put in their work, especially when you have other essays and works to do. Also, having to constantly check our Twitter and Instagram has been tough to me. I’ve also learned a lot of things and facts related to our topic and that has made me appreciate more the nature of Navarre.

Summing up, in my opinion this has been a very interesting work, in which I have learnt lots of things, and this experience will be very useful in a near future when I decide to make my own blog.


So, thanks you guys for reading and walking with us this whole journey. We hope you have learnt new things like we have. Keep enjoying nature folks!


PD: I let you down bellow a list of all my previous blogposts, I hope you'll enjoy them as much as I've enjoyed writing them.

my personal connection with the topic
Navarre, the landscape of the cinema
Which source do we use?
Maitena Ezkutari
Nature and social media
Is there any good information source related to Navarra's nature?

Comentarios

Entradas populares