MAIN REFERENCE FOR OUR INFORMATION
Hey there again! On todays' post I will be explaining and analysing a little bit which sources do I use to get the transparent and clear data for my weekly posts. It's not only about facts, there are also included images and other kind of media.Firstly, I don't really use Wikipedia. It is a space where anyone goes when having any type of project, presentation or essay. No matter if the topic is about the history of United States or the island with the biggest extension in the world. Almost any theme can be found there.
Due to this fact, I usually try to go to other webs where users won't go or neither think about it. Our topic is about Nature. Since I was a kid, I've been living in a very vegetative place. I know what I am talking about. However there are some Spots as the last one "The enchanted forest" where I've never been until that time. I personally asked for information to the forest rangers. They told me some facts. So I had to search on local forums or travel webs where people gave their feedback about the experience. For instance, I saw one that truly took my atention, Trip Advisor.

The photos I've chosen are from some locals, in this case, a local guide of the route. He published them on el Navarrincón.
To summarise, I'll recommend you to be original, create your own vision and your own ideas. Just be different from the rest, so your post gains interest from the audience. Until next time folks!
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario